I was reminded today about those that have gone on. Loved ones, friends, and relatives. How we long to hold them, or kiss there cheek, or have them tell us that they love us. One of the most amazing things about being saved is that this life is just for a little while and we will be reunited one day in Heaven…
Death is NOT the end, but a new beginning for those who have trusted Christ as Saviour!!!
But with death comes eternity, either in Hell or in Heaven. Christ paid the cost for our sins at Calvary. We need to believe on Him to be SAVED:
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved…”
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me…”
- ALL who trust in Christ shall be saved, for He is the only way!!!
- No more. No less. In ~JESUS~ only!!!
- If Christ tarries we will All taste death. But, it doesn’t have to be a bitter taste for us or those around us!!!
- What is your eternal destiny???
- Do you know???
Ask yourself this question:
“If I died at this moment where would I spend eternity???”
- Do you know without a doubt that if you died this instant that you would open your eyes in Heaven, beholding your Saviour in Glory???
- The Bible says we can know that we are saved…
- What path are you on???
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God!!!”
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us!!!”
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord…”
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation…”
Do you have any questions about a relationship with ~JESUS~ Christ???
If so, you can find the answers by using the links below: